Flunky the film is in no way associated with Pepsi Max... except of course we both made wildly hilarious short films about a job interview.
That's where the similarities end. Right. There.
- They had a huge budget. We had no budget.
- Theirs is marketing. Ours is art.
- Theirs is less than a minute. Ours is approximately a TV half hour.
- They had massive resources behind their global megabrand. We are independent geniuses. Geniuses, yes. But also independent. Fiercely so.
Oh and one more difference:
- Theirs is finished. Ours is almost finished.